BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 25, 2008

here's anotha one!: UPDATED!


see now, I gotta take my earrings off.

SATURDAY UPDATE:
So yesterday, I get a new note on my car!! oh bitch, someone done REALLY lost their mind!!

I told Drew what happened and he said, "well why don't you just park where you're supposed to?"
BITCH! CAUSE NO-ONE PARKS WHERE I AM NOW!
"Yeah well, it's not your spot whether someone parks there or not"
SHUT YOUR WHITE ASS UP!

See, that's the difference between blacks and white. White people are always worried about the wrong thing, all in stuff that don't pertain to them! With black people, as long as its not hurting anyone (see: me) I ain't got NOTHIN to do with it!

It all started when I didn't want to get my hair wet AS I bring groceries in from the car. Now its exploded to me bout to get buck wild. Can I tell you how I (again) drove all over creation with raggedy envelope on car?

And when I got home, you already knew I parked in 159 but to top it off, I BLEW MY HORN SEVERAL TIMES, HOLLERED OUT THE WINDOW, "HONEY, I'M HOME!" and WAVED to my roomie who was sitting on the stairs. She looked at me like, "you crazy, ghetto bitch... you are my mtherfcuking dog!" Best believe we sat on the stairs waiting for someone to come out and say something...

the guy who makes small talk with us came out and went to work. We ki-ki-ed it with him and he reluctantly went on his way. Don't think its him.

The guy I call Nick at Nite (watches tv alllllll day and nite) came home from the vet with his kids' 8 week dachund puppy named 'Sugarbritches'. Oh yeah, he was smelling like straight liquor and damn near tossed the puppy into my arms slurring, "hol her, i gotta get my keys" Umm, okay stranger! He's definitely off the list, he doesn't give a fcuk about anything besides his tv and 'drank'

Now the weirdo who wears sweat, shades, and dress socks came out... non speaking ass locked his door to take out the garbage (dumpster is about 50 yards away). Kitty and I peeped where he lived and I *pointing to my eye* think its him. He lives right in front and can see who comes and goes. OHHHHHHH speaking of who comes and goes...!!

Before we even sat down to "people watch", we figured out who lives where and basically tried to figure out who'd leave another note on my car!! How bout we went to E3, the alleged owners of parking space 159. Knocking, knocking, knocking; Just as I thought, no-one there. We have NEVER seen anyone coming or going from that apartment; no matter what time of day or night it is, the door doesn't open, the lights don't come on, the parking space remains empty. OOOOOOH BITCH, I'M TYPING A NOTE FOR NOSY NEIGHBOR!

I almost want to start a dialogue...I'll write back, "Is this YOUR spot?" or "Does anyone live in E3?" or "Are you minding YOUR business?" and see what happens. Maybe not. Just a typed note:

Dear Concerned Tenant of 1009.
Please refrain from leaving unofficial notices on my car. I do not like the harassment. I park in a space that is unoccupied (and has been unoccupied for the past year) by a so called tenant of E3. I do appreciate your vigilance of our lot and I will definitely nominate you for president of our neighborhood watch.

For the 1st part, click here
Part 2, here

19 returned the favor:

the joy said...

Oh see I'd have to cut a n****. I would put a note on e3 that said, "does someone live here? If not, I will continue to park in your spot. If so, are you the person who has tons of envelopes but no looseleaf paper? Let's talk. "

GreatWhyte said...

I feel that I can say this to you and you won't get your panties in a wad because we're **here**

BITCH!!!! If you do not hand write a copy of my letter and blow that motherfucker up to 34x50 and paste it to that parking space, you BETTER!!!!!!!!

Desy said...

are you kidding? why are these people so involveed with something that has so little to do with them... hobbies people... let's get some functional hobbies going

Adei von K said...

joy- right?! why I gotta get "black" on someone!?
Girl, bump leaving a note on E3! I WENT UP THERE! No-one. Just as I suspected.

X- that's why i fux with you! that idea is getting more and more appealing everyday, girl! And I'm bout to be gone for a week so I KNOW nothing can happen to my car??? Bitch.

desy- that's exactly what my roomie said! "someone has nothing to do with their time"

GreatWhyte said...

I am still picking myself up off the floor from "shut your white ass up!"
I tell Bishop that same shit... He's always focusing on the wrong thing! That last note wouldve pushed me sooooo far over the edge.

"Honey! I'm home!!!"

**dead**

GreatWhyte said...

More importantly and yes, I had to come back because this just occurres to me- who did the dumbass get to write the note? One of your students? **sigh** I simply cannot.

Jameil said...

SOME folk have to be cut. that's all there is to it.

Jazzy said...

lmao @ you taking off your earrings...don't forget to vaseline your face!

I luv this...I needed a neighbor like you when my doormat disappeared and I went door to door looking for it! lol

lmao @ your exchange with Drew. Nah...THEY don't get it...they mean well, but they just don't get it!

Going off to read the other parts.

Adei von K said...

X- that's another thing I was wondering... who got their child to write this? cause that handwriting is not where its at! AND WHO DOESN'T HAVE PAPER!?!?

jam- is Adei vn K gonna have to choke a b!tc#???

ODiva- girl, I get bout it when I need to!! For the dumbest reasons though! you should've seen me at SATC when some WGs tried to get buck about their position in line... not the one!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

i would say pistol whup them, but that illeagal - its on like pop corn i see

Rashan Jamal said...

Some people just don't have nothing better to do with their time.

I'm cracking up @ shut your white ass up!

shani-o said...

LMAO!! Poor Drew.

La said...

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Wow. SOmeone needs a day job or a hobby.

Ok here's what you do...

Wait. Pause. Did you just tell Drew to shut his white ass up?!?! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Ok...

Type up a faux contract between you and the "occupant" of E3 authorizing you to use the space. Leave the signature for E3 blank and write in BECAUSE NOBODY LIVES THERE!!!! Leave posted on your car. Watch hilarity ensue.

So...Wise...Sista said...

"White people are always worried about the wrong thing"

Is this currently trademarked or am I free to print and distribute t-shirts?

Jazzy said...

lmao @ La's entire last paragraph!!!

Southerner in Suomi said...

Um, do you talk to Dreezy like this on the reg? LMAO!!

Yeah, I'd def. blow this fool up.

who? said...

your neighbors are gangsta to be posting notes on your car like that... handle that, son...

Victoria Page said...

Lord, have mercy I take a peek up in here and there is parking spot drama. If no one lives in E3 then why in the hell would she care if you parked there....folks need to get some business.

p_nami said...

LMAO! I was hoping there would be an update when I finally got a chance to read! I LOVE IT!