BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oh Guys

You ALL have made my life complete. I can't stop LAUGHING at the comments you left on my last post!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG, I so wish I was home so I could actually leave each and every one every day!!!! But alas, I'm in the D.C. "urrrea" till Tuesday and tomfoolery + laughter will have to wait :-(

Pooooo.

So I'm HERE!! So excited!! But first, let me outline the past couple of days.

Sunday, Kitty and I get pretty and go to Cityplace to do a little shopping and dining. Macy's and Cheesecake Fact. Waitress was wack and I wanted a comment card to let her know. Whatever the case, I'm eating my pasta when INSTANTANEOUSLY, my throat starts to hurt. No ma'am, not now. I was wondering if the fork they gave me was dirty from someone who had a cold and asked for another one. That probably wasn't the case, but it made me feel better. We eat, hit up Macy's and my throat is really killing me. I'm thinking, "please not now. not before my trip" Didn't matter. One of my "noses" was not "breathing" by the time we got home. Downed some OJ, packed my suitcase and made my wait to Drew's. Once there, we went to Galwreens for some drugs. The biggest fan of ibuprofen, i headed straight for the cold and sinus version. oh but that's behind the rx counter. rx dept was closed so it was supposedly behind the front counter. try again. i settled for some ricola and sudafed extra strength.

Boooo on the sudafed!!!!!!!! I still had a headache and my congestion got worse!!! that's why i don't even FUX with apap!! raggedy bastard!

we hit up SVC. no cold and sinus stuff. its a conspiracy, i swear. oh well, let me grab a cepacol spray cause this throat is not the business. that and some more OJ. we're on our way to dinner at the sushi room: a sake lounge when drew reads the ingredients. "aren't you allergic to castor oil?" why yes, yes I am. "well i wouldn't put this down your throat"

BASTARDS!! HOW COULD I HAVE NOT READ THE INGREDIENTS?!??! and it was Cherry flavored!?!?!?!? OMG, i just wanted to kill myself. I don't do castor oil (unless I have a diphenhydramine drip ready for action) and I don't do cherry (can i get some phenergan?)!!!!!!!! but, my sickeness was going to have to wait. I was too hungry.

We went to SR which was a walking distance from Drew's place. Last time we went, it was so-so. This time, the menu upgrade was well appreciated! OMG, that was some of the best we've had! I a order miso soup to soothe my throat and then came the sushi! The best roll was in green soy paper paper. Minced tuna with tempura shrimp among other things. another roll had temp. flounder, marscapone and sundried tomato paste; I was hesitant to try and it was BANGIN!! the last had soft shell crab and another fish! Hmmmm ummmm! We are SOOO going back!

After dinner, go back to SVC to return the deadly ceepakol. Got some lemon honey lozenges of the same brand instead. now finally, back to drew's place.

I won't bore you with how i almost threw up the ceep loz. Ugh. I hate the taste of medicine which is why i'm a pill whore. The closest thing to a lozenge i've ever liked was a jolly rancher.

yeah. candy.

I drink some more OJ and we go to bed. Set the alarm for 7am cause my flight leaves at 825 the next morning. Will be back later on today with more. I gotta tell you how a book AND an iPod don't deter some people, and why we had to get some duct tape on the plane.

SIDE NOTE: ONLY WHEN I GET REALLY, REALLY UPSET DO I TALK TO DREW LIKE THAT. LAST TIME I RAISED MY VOICE AT HIM WAS WHEN I WAS ON MY WAY TO MY ARRAINGMENT AND THE DIRECTIONS HE PRINTED FOR KITTY AND I WERE SOOOOOOOOO WRONG. I called him to get municipal directions, not residential and he tried to say something and I interrupted with, "BITCH, YOU GAVE US THE WRONG M#$$%#&%@!#$%ING DIRECTIONS! WE ARE IN FRONT OF SOMEONE'S CONDO WHEN I SHOULD BE AT COURT!!!" Kitty found it amusing and said she talked to her (then) white beau like that too. It's only happened twice y'all, I"m not a verbally abusive girlfriend!!

8 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

YES YOU ARE!! YOU ARE ABUSIVE!!! deadly ceepakol? hahahahaha. chick. i need you to read something if you're allergic to stuff! thank GOD drew was around! my goodness!

GreatWhyte said...

Okay a) that pharmacy really was bootleg if they cold and sinus meds behind the pharmacy counter, but Sudafed up front. Don't you have to sign for both? Silly Walgreens. My secret weapon (especially before a flight) is Zicam. it's a dream :)

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

salt water 4 the throat

the joy said...

Naw shawty you're racist and you take it out on poor drew. Lmao!

Ooh I hate that pre-sick. And I never catch it til its too late. Hope you feel better now!

the joy said...

Oh X the south is meth land. You have to go to a pharmacy for anything with pseudophedrine in it in Ga too.

GreatWhyte said...

Nah babe... that's a federal law. You have to sign a log and show your picture IDeverywhere. But she was saying that all the cold and sinus stuff (containing PSE)was behind the pharmacy, but the Sudafed wasn't (and that's 100% pseudoephedrine!) Just seemed a little ass backwards, but then again I worked for Walgreens, why am I surprised?

Southerner in Suomi said...

So glad my allergies have nothing to do with food. Just pollen.

Rashan Jamal said...

That's a lotta medicine poppin off.

An ipod and a phone dont deter people from talking to me. It gets on my nerves.

Don't be lying! You know you an abusive racist girlfriend. LOL