BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, July 21, 2008

Parking Lot: an Update

So we know on Thursday, someone left note on my windshield. If "we" don't know, read the previous post (see below) and catch up to the rest of us.

This morning, I went to my car that was parked where? In spot 159, thankYOU! and I noticed the envelope was gone. Oh, you didn't know? I left it there; drove my lil car to the store, mall, parents house... ran my lil errands with an envelope on the windshield. I wasn't moving it! I apparently didn't need to cause someone took it down.

I THOUGHT SO!  


You BETTER take that foolishness of my windshield!!

What do I look like caving in to some scribbled ish on an envelope???  

Boo nigga, booooooo.

I did want to leave the sweet & sour letter... that thing was funny.

11 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Desy said...

Rolling on the floor laughing my butt of...

this was AWESOME...

ps- teachers curse... i've heard them

Kali said...

when you parked your car at various places, do you think people read the envelope and got a kick out of it too?........ THAT was funny

the joy said...

So... What did it say?

Rashan Jamal said...

You rode around with the envelope? Too funny!!

Adei von K said...

jam- girl you know i tripped out when i saw my windshield was bare!!

desy- *side eye* THIS teacher doesn't curse!!
:cough, cough: well at least not in writing...

kali- i never thought about doing that!!! lol

joy- what did what say?

rashan- best believe i did!! i wanted NN (nosy neighbor) to know that i saw his foolishness, went out and about and came back to "my" parking spot, without a care in the world!

the joy said...

Never mind. I read wrong. I thought you had your rebuttal letter on the windshield.

Southerner in Suomi said...

It's prolly best you didn't stoop down to their level.

Though I prolly would have.

And spent the next week muggin' whoever I suspected.

Cluizel said...

LMAO @ "Boo nigga boo!"

Tasha said...

LMAO, *dead* at boo nigga boo

p_nami said...

LMAO!!!! I go under a rock for half a minute and miss all the goodness!