BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

my next trip

I'm going to D.C for 8 days. get there next monday, leave the following tuesday.  i'm visiting my fave aunt, unc, and cousin AND attending a birthday party for one of my HU Homies!!  Woo, hoo! You know I LOOOOOOOVE them!!


the real question is: who's in the 'urrrrea'??  let me find out you live in b-more, alexandria, or dc and you don't want to get up with me...*side eye* boooo on you!

fcuk. i just realized i missed proj. runway.

3 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

you missed PR??? noooo!! it was so fun tonight, too!! 8 days??? come on over to pgh for a couple of days and help me pack!

shani-o said...

HELLO. Why couldn't you have come last week? If my arse weren't broke< I'd be down there in a heartbeat...

Adei von K said...

jam- no hablo ingles. lo siento.

shani- well, the b-day is THIS week so that's kinda why i'm coming THIS week... lol
i wish you could come!