BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 03, 2008

boooooo... yay!

the Madd.ens think they're slick. So I can get free shipping on all orders now thru tomorrow yet... they raised the shoe prices by $10. keep that. I'll go to the store and get them myself.

Who can I write about that?! That's WRONG!! So because I'm getting free shipping you're going to jack the price up 12.5%??? yeah, I did the math!! i know the deal! You're going to DOUBLE my tax to cover your shipping costs! keep them. i feel insulted.

I had my day in court.  Changed my plea to 'no contest' and they dropped the HOV violation  :-) b/c i've re-instated my license, there was "no adjudication" on that charge. so all I have to pay is the $76 in court fees by july 1  :-)




OMG. The biggest news this year (for me)...

I'M GOING TO THE GLOW IN THE .DARK CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DREEZY BABY GOT TIX FOR US TO SEE

rihanna
LUPE
N..E.RD
KANYE


WHO IS EXCITED!?!?!?!??! I AM!!!?!?!?!?!?!?? I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE LIGHT SHOW!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT GLOWS!!!!!  I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! I'M SCREAMING MY HEAD OFF RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on a lighter note, Andrew had to say, "for that price, there better be a lot of glowing and there better be a lot of dark.  everything better glow in the dark!  matter of fact, i don't even want to see anything it better be so dark; DARKNESS, DARKNESSES!"

who has an asshole boyfriend?

I DO!  but I love him much!!!

So Tuesday, I will be in the MIA geeked.  and Wednesday, I will be hurting at school, hoarser than and bitch (and a bitch be hoarse) and THURSDAY...

i will be 26.


You already know I'm having my party at school, right? why did the little monchee-chees say, "you can't have cake.  old people don't have cake"

WHO SAID THAT?!  NO CAKE FOR YOU!

so kidding, LOL

Okay, must go now.  I have a funeral to attend.  Remember the pics of the woman who turned 99 on Palm Sunday? She passed in her sleep last Saturday.  We are going to celebrate her wonderful life :-)

8 returned the favor:

Desy said...

WHA??!?!?!? I'm gonna be at that concert on MONDAY!!! Takin a bazillion pics and vids... i'm very excited...

Jameil said...

mad at steve. you should write the customer service dept. girl. you know i already know. i thought the price went up! i don't like those shoes tho. yay for court fees only! and less than a buck! ow! i knew you were gooooiiinggg befoooorreee yoooouuu did! :) DARKNESSES! i knew them tix were gonna be a grip. ouch. better him than me.

but you are old tho. almost 30.

Adei von K said...

desy- are cameras allowed?? i hope they are! the last concert I went to allowed them but i left mine in the car! I CAN'T WAIT!

jam- i'm so there. i had to look twice and refresh the page cause i thought it was a mistake!
how did you know?? have you guys been chatting?? i love you Jameil!!! one more thing...


yo momma's old.

who? said...

"you can't have cake. old people don't have cake"

I'm done! that was crazy.

hope y'all have fun at the concert too...

Rashan Jamal said...

I'm mad I'm not going tomorrow. I forgot to get the tickets before they sold out and I'm not trying to pay scalper prices. Have fun!

Good look on that court situation. Glad you wont be rocking stripes.

Sorry to hear about the funeral, but at least she had a long life.

the joy said...

I am so jealous. I wanted me some kanye... Sigh. Ooh the shoes almost got you. I wouldn't have even noticed, and all that math? Lmao.

I'm so mad you called them kids monkeys again!

Jameil said...

stace... i copied and pasted that and emailed it to my mom.

Southerner in Suomi said...

Girl I just got back from NOLA bout 30 minutes ago, see Lupe in the House of Blues.

He rocked my socks!!!!

Have fun with the full line-up!!!