BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Deuce Seis

or in rim talk, "hi-tops"


That's what I am today!  26!!  I can't believe it!  I love it! I love my birthday!!  There was one moment where i was like, "boooo".  This teacher said, "26?!  I had my 1st child when I was 26!"

Thank you, hater.

Now for the pix!

Our team leader brought her class to sing to me and then gave me this crown!

A shot of a couple kinders pinching me 26 times

The party has begun.  Half the little people are blurry cause they were moving too fast!



and as usual, blogger is tripping because I want to upload more than 3 pictures...

can I tell you how when I was walking my students back to the classroom, they told me to stay outside so they could "surprise" me as I walked in?? Aren't they the sweetest?!!?

IT WAS A GOOD DAY!!

P.S. I have to finish my glowin thedark post!!

8 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

lmao @ Half the little people are blurry cause they were moving too fast! hilarity. GLAD YOU'RE HAVING A FABULOUS BIRTHDAY!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!

Desy said...

they are soooo cute... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Timberland really?!?!?!? Jealous...lol

Dopelikelouboutins said...

Your kids are too cute!!
Happy Birthday Stace!

cherry's kid said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...AWWWWW THE LITTLE PEOPLE ARE GREAT ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY SING!!!!!

Rashan Jamal said...

Pretend it's 3 and a half hours ago... Happy Born Day, Stace!!!

Victoria Page said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!!!!!!!

La said...

awwww they are TOO cute

GreatWhyte said...

Annnnnnd here comes the loser. So sorry I'm late :( HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!