BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 10, 2008

biatch (n.)

guess what I got for my birthday?

a cake batter and red velvet ice cream cake from Coldst.one

tix to the concert of the year and a tee shirt (other pic isn't uploading)


a party with 17 of my shortest friends


a set of some beeeeeautiful blank cards

and.....

A NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION!!!

seeing how I wanted to have something DvF before 2008 ends, Jameil got me my FAVORITE accessory of all time!!


I own a Dianne.vonFurstenburg scarf!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!

It is the most fabulous scarf; with its art inspired design! It looks like a Britto and I love it!

Jameil loves me!! and I love HER!!



you JAAAAM right!!


Do you think I can pull off the bandit look with a DvF?

damn sure not with that big ole kool-aid grin underneath!

3 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

you are so silly!!! glad you had a happy birthday! mad at that title. you so ig.

Eb the Celeb said...

your a taurus too... go girl... we are the absolute best sign of them all

Happy Birthday!

p_nami said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

So sorry I am late. I haven't been reading as often my daggone self. We'll welcome you back with open arms when you get your mojo back!