BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 10, 2008

was I supposed to know??

can I tell you how when I was walking my students back to the classroom, they told me to stay outside so they could "surprise" me as I walked in?? Aren't they the sweetest?!!?

6 returned the favor:

Desy said...

that is sooo cute...and u just LOVE showin off those kids... memories before they upgrade to first grade....

Jazzy said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww...absolutely adorable!

magnoliapeach said...

They are soooooo cute!!! Awwww!

Veronica Marché said...

That is TOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute! Oh, how adorable they are before they get tall, pimply and surly. Lol.

Rashan Jamal said...

What everybody else said... You know I love the kids...

Southerner in Suomi said...

I love when you asked who's birthday it is.