BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bet.

So what days are you free? You wanna try Tampa or Orlando for Spring Break?


Well, I'm playing Friday night, Saturday evening, and Tuesday night. I have studio work Monday and Wednesday. Let's plan for Thursday- Saturday.

Maaaaan! What am I supposed to do till Thursday?!!?

I don't know! That's on you! It's your Spring Break!

*light bulb*

And there it is. You are absolutely right. I'll talk to you later, bye.

End Call


It was another one of those moments when I realized I'm planning my life, even something as insignificant as Spring Break, around him. It was another moment where he, unintentionally, gave me a wake-up call. And now I'm mad I can't go anywhere fantabulous lest I pay upwards of $479 dollars. But poor planning on my part doesn't call for an emergency on kayak's part. I now must re-group my plans, as usual.

0 returned the favor: