BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Doh!

I deleted the pics of the kindergarten field trip before I uploaded them to my mac and on the various websites... luckily, I printed them out the same day but still :-(

I have pics of the projects we did for Spring Break. We made a Lion-Lamb out of paper plates because....

"March comes in like a lion and leaves like a lamb!"

My students were so cute when they read that :-)


We also made a wind sock out of pretty printer paper and tissue paper. Both projects came out MUCH better than I expected!

*

I'm off to Hollywood for the day. Drew and I are going to See E. Badu, Common, Ath Hamilton, Roy A, and Will Down. Yazz in the Gardens 2009. Then tomorrow, my Spring Break road trips begin!! State of Florida, here I come!!

2 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

you and dreezy go to the best concerts!! HATE!!

Desy said...

I am SO jealous...