BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 30, 2009

This is a fest, right?

on our way. can you see my hair cut?

Me and Drew after 10 hours of music!


Anthony had CHURCH up in there!

Thanks, Mr. Joyner!

E. Badu was great!

The legend, Roy A.

Notice there are no pix of Will Downing.  Will Downer bored the ultimate HELL out of me! and he was so corny!! UGH!! ANNNNNNNND, he was up there FOR-EV-ER!! FOR-EV-ERRRRR!

On a sad note, I got no pics of Common :-(  I was so into his show that the camera was an afterthought. That man is too awesome when he hits the stage... as an MC (gotta get that straight cause I wanted to pull my eyes out and throw them against the wall while watching Smo.king Aces).

Now, I'm in the 'ville so be on the lookout from some more pics!

3 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

after seeing common in concert, i became a fan. FANtastic performer!! still need to see ant. my mom likes will. we must not be old enough. rashan probably likes him, too. not will downer, tho! lol. terrible!

GreatWhyte said...

More! Show me more! I want to see the haircut :)

Desy said...

and the jealousy continues.... ugh!