BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

You know I had to!

I celebrate EVERYTHING in my classroom!




















5 returned the favor:

the joy said...

j'adore. they say the kids always pick the right one.

that looks like the nation's ballot too. barack by a land slide!!!!

Southerner in Suomi said...

I love that you guys did the mock voting too! Almost all of our elementary schools did it.
Some even were the election officials.

This is a wonderful time in American history.

Jameil said...

too cute!! your class needs to get like the one rashan voted at: 17-0 barack!

Adei von K said...

Joy- kids know the deal! But a lot of them just picked what their parents picked but even with that, we see my little microcosm was right!

VDizz- awwww! I think its one of the school year's favorite time in social studies!

Jam- I am sooooooo thinking of my scrapbook for the kiddies/parents now!
Girl, I have a white and lots of hispanics in my class! Hence the "6 misguided ones" (hilton, s. o)

Rashan Jamal said...

LOL @ you sneaking the Obama shirt to work! Good job, kiddies!