BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Question of the Day

I am SERIOUSLY sitting here wondering if I can be friends with people who vote for McCain...


a HU homie of mine has been blasting his love for the McCan't-Plain ticket and I thought he was joking or being facetious. But it kept on going and going and going...

today on bacefook, his picture is of his ballot with a plain as day mark for Mc & P!


HE WAS DEAD ASS SERIOUS!!


It just makes me wonder what does he see in them? I know he's not a military man or someone over 65 or a large corporation who would "benefit" from the Mc-P administration...

he is a young man trying to become this great director. he's "directing" his first movie in 2008 but that got changed to "tv show".

I guess the movie didn't work out.


he is a middle school health teacher and I know for a fact that the Nat'l Ed Assoc, and the American Fed of Teachers; the two largest teacher orgs have publicly endorsed Rocky. not saying, "well if they did it, then I should too" but...

I'm not sure if his parents went to school here the way my dad did but I know he is Nigerian, 1st generation. Immigrants for education or just a better way of life?

I just don't get what a young black, first generation, college educated, teacher by day, "budding" artist by night, civilian man would see in anyone besides Barack. In Barack, we see ourselves. How can you not want the best for yourself?

5 returned the favor:

Veronica Marché said...

Girl...

My friend's niece did the same thing. She's 18, a freshman in college, and it's her first time voting.

Her mom thinks she's "under outside influences..."

Me? I simply had no words.

Rashan Jamal said...

I've decided that half of the world is stupid.. He's in that half. LOL

DaniColoredGlasses said...

Words cannot describe....i try to be open and say that everyone has a right to their opinion but ummmmm.....i just don't get it either.

Jameil said...

when i see mccain fans i automatically think racist. i know that's wrong but come on! how could you not support this man?? he's awesome! whatevs... i need you to email me and tell me who this is. your "cousin?" hot messnessocity.

Adei von K said...

Duck- a freshman at which college? Univ of Mississippi? Or West Va? *smh*

Rashan- hell yeah! Especially when you're young and Black! You are officially DUMB!

Dani- you most def try and respect everyone's opinion, but some things are beyond explanation and you just have to charge some people to the game.

Jam-he is such a mutual friend of ours. Tall, dark and skinty. Not skinny, but skinty. Check email.