BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm here

I actually posted yesterday but the wifi at drew's place was trippin. maybe its a draft waiting for me to publish...

it was 20 questions VIBE Mag style. while in tally for homecoming, i HAD to get the issue with our latest president on it!!! obama obama obama obama oba-oba-obama (i know you've heard the fellow hamptonian's version of 'a milli' by now... if not, look up apt on youtube and have a blast!) anyhoo, I realized I haven't read a magazine in a while and decided to do a 20 questions post

20. why did i let a home girl of mine talk me into get my legs waxed?

19. do you think it hurt?
(HELL YEAH!)

18. was it worth it?
(HELL YEAH!)

17. why did marra (brazillian [she's from brazil] wax tech) assure me that next time (i'm sorry, did i miss a meeting?), we're going to work our way up the body?

16. don't you love how it wasn't that he was an old, bellicose, yellowed out grill of a vet, but that Palin "cost" mccain the election? I can now watch Fox noise cause they are hanging her out to DRY!

15. does anyone but me think housewives of atlanta is a grown-up version of baldwin hills? plus a barbie?

new.
money.


14. who DESPERATELY (like, would sell a kidney and a piece of liver) wants to be in D.C. for the Jan '09? This is better than the all-star game.

13. besides jameil and myself, who is excited about Slim's new album? anyone? anyone? bueller? I LOVE the tracks that are playing right now!

12. does anyone have The Renaissance?
as a true Tribe fan, I got (or was given, same thing) Q-.Tip/Kama.l/the Abstract P.oetic/Jonathan .Davis' latest album and I like it a lot!

11. so why was jes-ee jackson really crying that night? i looked at him with such scorn. such an actor. was he crying cause that "should've" been him? or like letterman said, "he's one of the folk who makes more than $200,000"? chile boo.

10. who here loves more than ANYTHING that Sasha and Malia get to live in the white house?!?!!?!?!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

9. Why did this late 40-something, white lady named JANE see me this weekend and was like, "heyyyyyyyy boo!" and why did I giggle like Andy Cooper??????



8. does anyone really like love lockdown or are you just buying the 'ye' hype? are you just "feeling it" cause it's "different"?. yo, just cause its different doesn't make it good. that song is not the beat. the message? sure, i'll take it. the presentation? still not buying it!

7. who wants to move to texas with me at the end of the school year? you in the back? anyone? wait, why did u put your hand down? :-(

6. has will smith denied those gay call boy allegations? you know, the ones the madam of L.A spilled before she left the west coast? i for one, am so not surprised.




and i bet jada put him up to it.


5. who still loves will and jada?
(meeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)

4. who does NOT love nick and mariah?
(meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!)

3. who wants to go to Vegas with me in January??? Ohhhhhhhhhh, now all the hands want to shoot up with the quickness!!

2. who can believe we are sooooooooo in the 2nd week of novemember already? OMG, 2008 went by at record speed!

1. so why did I delete 3 bacefook friends who were ardent mc-p supporters?
we can't be friends. i'm deborah, you're RL.

7 returned the favor:

magnoliapeach said...

And you call me crazy!! Bwahahaaa @ this list!!

I'm a no go on the waxing, my eyebrow waxing along makes teeth clench. I'll just get one of those crystal wax on wax off pads they've been showcasing for $14.99.

Rashan Jamal said...

13 - just you

12 - i need to download that tonight

11 I thought it was real.

9 I hate hey boooo

8 Its growing on me. I didn't like it for a long time. I wish he would just rap. I'm concerned about this album

6. why should he deny it? that would just call more attention to it

DaniColoredGlasses said...

Clive Sr. & I just bought tix to dc!

La said...

Don't move to Texas.


Just... dont.

Southerner in Suomi said...

Did you read about the secret service names for them?
The girls were Radiance and Rosebud and Michelle was Renaissance. Love it!!

Adei von K said...

MagP- you know your list would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay crazier than mine!!
i felt that way at first. but like with waxing, the temporary pain is worth it!

rashan- dah. you know you like s-l-i-m! did you get renaissance yet?
DON'T LET LOCKDOWN GROW ON YOU! DON'T SETTLE! I'm worried abt the album too.

dani- shut.up!! i need to call my fam and make a way up there! i just can't be here during that time!

la- i like austin!! i'm not moving to dallas or anywhere close!!
but you can say you warned me if thinkgs go awry

Desy said...

LMAO! cause everytime that cut to a shot of Jesse- I cried out 'It shoulda been me!'... I KNOW he was thinkin it...lol

Texas huh? What's there... I thought about Arizona for awhile

Vegas?!? What is in the atmosphere? at my internship, we were talking about who did or will take trip(s) there and where to go/not go....

hey boo? what?

i'm ready for the black kennedy photos for the obama clan....