BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

T.I.

I'm feeling him right now.

1st of all, his new song featuring 'Ye, Jay, Wayne is OFF THE FUTHERMUCKING CHAIN! and it uses a line from M.I.A's Paper Planes

No-one on the block has swagger like us
but for real, that first released album, I'm Serious is so me right now.
I
AM
SERIOUS.
If things don't fall into place, I'm out.
on a lighter note, i was looking up cities that have an Ikea nearby!!

6 returned the favor:

DaniColoredGlasses said...

Did you hear that they were putting an ikea where the palm beach mall is?

DaniColoredGlasses said...

BTW: Swagger like us is a glorious song. this album should be hot...the last album was way better than most people realize unfortunately when you get arrested mid-promotion it holds things up.

Cluizel said...

We just got an IKEA in Brooklyn!

Adei von K said...

dani- lies, and vicious rumors! i did not hear that!! so we'll have THREE in the state!?
you already know swagger is my song du jour! love.it! esp Kanye's part!!

clu- they are building them everywhere now! we have one in sunrise AND orlando!! for the longest time, atlanta was the closest to us!

Rashan Jamal said...

Swagger like us is hot! I wish TI would go back to them I'm Serious days, although I did like Trap Musick too. He's a much better lyricist than he shows a lot of the time.

Rashan Jamal said...

I meant Urban Legend.