BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day Made? Check!

Your girl just got her hair done, right? Fresh mizani relaxer in this mug. Anyway, jet black hair is blowing in the wind as I'm walking from right-aid and leave it to the stoop niggas to say something.


SN: Hey Miss...

SN 2: Miss...

SN: Sweetheart...

SN 2: Sweet Miss...

SN: Chocolate...

SN 2: Sweet Chocolate...

SN: Swiss Miss


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I BUST.OUT.LAUGHING WHEN DUDE CALLED ME SWISS MISS!!!!! I had to turn around and see who deemed me Scandinavian!!! I flashed a smile and said, "Y'all just made my day!"










and then I scurried home.

I've decided to get relaxers every 4 months and keep it moving.

1 returned the favor:

Cluizel said...

LMAO! *dead*