BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Thru It

That's what I'm going thru.


A teacher at my school was fired on Monday. Integrity issues.

My question remains: what kind of place do we work at where people feel the need to cheat? Data driven instruction or just data driven?

I've been called out several times for my "low data" but guess what? My class is LEARNING. These 6 & 7 year olds don't care abt Eva and her previous system; how the system looks to the public... They want to learn and I'm going to teach them.

It's re-hiring meeting time. She wants me in kindergarten but she won't give me responsibility for my own students who aren't making the grade. Yeah, for guided reading, she feels like another teacher is better suited to teach the below grade level students, the ones who are still at a kinder level...

Wait, what? I taught kinder, will teach kinder next year but can't teach the ones at a kinder level right now?

Oh, ok.

FOH.

0 returned the favor: