BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Vanity

so this guy I used to talk to back in the FAMU days just asked to be my friend on FB. He's the one who after a while, I couldn't STAND b/c he loved being a light-skinned Alpha who happened to be Catholic. He was starting this up while we were talking and even used some places we'd frequent to promote on the site. I remember putting him on to chocolate martinis on V-Day then all the hoes started jumping on my drink cause they read about it on DGL... *eyeroll* he didn't even give me credit. He was a certified asshole once his lil webpage started to jump-off.


it's changed. well, it has been 5+ years, lol

Anyway, I confirmed request and started looking thru his pics. Yo, he has NOT aged well. Like, he looks OLLLLLLD. Receding hairline, crows feet, poppa belly, et al. Meanwhile, I'm here getting better with age (lmao).

I just wonder if he's looking thru my pictures and saying, "Damn, I messed that up." or "Wow, she looks really good! She's always been cute but now she's simply gorgeous!" or whatever else guys say when they realize the err of their ways, HA!

I'm a mess right now.



Next note, I think I have a really nice clavicle.

Totally random, I know.

But for real, in the pictures that people like of me, I noticed my clavicle frames my head/face quite nicely. I think it's one of those unconscious things about beauty. You know why someone or something is pleasing to the eye, but you can't put your finger on it.


Lastly, I really and truly believe with all my heart, all my girls look amazing. I don't think there's a weak link in my crew. There is no "ugly friend" in my group. Whatever your type, she's here with personality to boot.

So that's my Saturday feel good rant. I'm wearing my sweatpants, went to the salon and now i'm thinking about sushi :-) Life is good (on the weekend).

3 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

I think I have a really nice clavicle.

*logs off*

Adei von K said...

LMMFAO!!!!!!!

WHAT? I DOOOOOO! Don't be hating! and don't act like you didn't go to the mirror to check yours out! LOLOL!

Jameil said...

I sure did not. I know what my clavicle looks like! I have too much meat around it for it to be a feature. LOL