BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 22, 2011

Random Thoughts

How do bulemics do it? It takes a sad and twisted person to purposefully vomit day in and day out. The once or twice I throw up every other month has me wanting to take my life. More recently (see: 230 and 1000am), I think some funky avocado made its way into my JB roll, no cream cheese. I even went as far as saying, "uh oh, I think I may only like avocado with cilantro and lime cause this is not getting it *nom*" Yeah... my throat still hurts.

My trip to NYC was one of the best trips ever. I think mostly cause I went by myself and could do whatever I wanted. Not saying I don't like traveling with people but it seemed to be twice as fun with half the party. Add that to my cool ass vet uncle (Pops' baby brother) who was either at the hospital or making house calls and it was a dream come true. I spent money ONLY on food, got to see a ISHT ton of my dear friends, got my hair did and... got some grey Js. *swooning*

Yeah, back to school is around the corner. Valmart (said like a german) has put out the BTS boxes and I didn't appreciate that. But unlike last year, I'm not pressed or depressed abt what this year will bring. Actually, last year at this time, I was interviewing with DC and putting all my eggs into a DMV basket. This year? Let go and let God. Life is so much more peaceful when you adopt that mantra.

Jameil called me a drunk. Why? Cause I spent my whole Tally trip oohing and ahhhing over baby boys. Former BFFs have sons that are 10 days apart and I LOVE them so much! Lil K is the younger and more serious of the two. He's too cool already and maybe a stubborn handful with his lil Taurus self. Lil P is a charmer! All he does is giggle and babble! He's going to be a handful in a different way with HIS Taurus self!
Regarding their moms, Pops said their strollers are going to bump into eachother at Babies R Us and they will reconcile. Ok, TV ending.

Oh yeah, speaking of babies, the week I reactivated FB (for Jam & Rah's pics), I saw a high school classmate of mine is expecting her own little boy this November.

And since I mentioned Jam and Rah, ima need the new Mrs. W to cough up the post on how to plan a fun and fab wedding in 28 Days. That hoe weren't playing! Her goal achieving prowess is almost scary, y'all...

I am very excited abt my car payments. By paying a small $4 more than asked, I am taking my 60 month term down to 44 months. Oh yeah, I split my automatic payments up to twice a month (coincide with paydays). Seems less painful that way (to me).

Our dog, Koko Lopez has atopic dermatitis. She's itchy and scratchy all day :-( Poor Koko Chanel :-(

It took forever but I was able to pay a ticket, reinstate my license, get new insurance, and renew my tags. This was the first time I've ever had to do them myself! Yeah, the car is mine but Pops did it last year. I felt like such a big deal when it all was finally said and done. Can you imagine driving around with nan notta one part of your driving situation right? Chamillionaire had NOTHING on me... well, unless he had a gun, open container, and some drugs. I wasn't that dirty, sheesh. I'm a teacher guys!

I am going to start practicing my piano again. That and finish reading Zen. Then I will tackle its sequel, Lila. And let's see if I can manage one more trip to NY... I still have to food spots to try!

Alright y'all! TTYL!

4 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

It's not a random thought when it directly relates to your situation. And gross. Oh NYC food! YUM!! I'm so glad you're not angsting about school!!!!! YAY!!!!! You really are baby drunk. It's a bit scary. Long as you aren't pushing me into the delivery room, tho, I'm good! I forgot I was supposed to post about planning a wedding in under 30 days. I knew there were posts I needed to write but couldn't think of any.

Adei von K said...

What? It's titled random thoughts cause those were the random thoughts floating around in my head that would not be enough for a single post.

After 3 months of marriage, I'm clocking your ute.

Patti said...

Stay out of her uterus!

Sending your car note 2x a month is also saving you some money. You're essentially sending them an entire extra payment a year by paying it bi-weekly. Get it Stace!

Cluizel said...

Come back to NYC!