BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 24, 2011

united colors

with so much drama in the PBC it's kinda hard being S-T-A-C-E but uhhh, somehow someway I keep pulling these crazy ass crackas like, every single day.

my dad said stay away from WBs. it's not that i'm attracted to them only. i'm attracted to whatever physical feat i'm digging at the time. fluffy? had several black ones and a white one. athletic? ditto. diminutive? did that (black ones are worse). if i think you're good looking, i'ma look. you can be black, white, latino, hispanic... i'm trying to get up on someone's bollywood prince but they aren't down here in the numbers i need. whatever the case, i was telling Jam about this WB in high school and i casually mentioned he had a crush on me when she interrupted with the, "Damn! You are the most WB loved black girl ever! WB shole love them some Stace!"

it's true. i've had a WB boo since the days of biker shorts and side ponys. it's very interesting; the dynamics between a WB who likes black girls and myself in comparison to full on black relationships i've been in. (more on that later)


but just cause you like me, does that mean I have to like you??

and there it is people.





as of right now, i'm trying to get up on that indian tip and stay in my lane. but if a Patel wants to holla, I'LL HOLLA!

1 returned the favor:

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

You're crazy! This was funny! I thought you about to talk about Benetton which I loved!