BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Why Not?

I definitely just asked Raheem DeVaughn out to dinner via twitter. LMMFAO!!!! I can only hope he sifts thru all his followers, sees my tweet, and takes me up on the offer!!!

Let's say he does... where would we go?
Hopefully, he likes sushi... yeah!
and then we can get drinks... yeah!
and then we can get ice cream... yeah!

wait, no. Sometimes, my body likes dairy. sometimes, I get extra African and reject it. #NotAGoodLook

It's Saturday! I LOVE Saturdays!

4 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

If your tweets are private, he'll never see it.

Adei von K said...

he follows me.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

DEAD @ this post! I love me some Raheem. How did you get him to follow? lol

Adei von K said...

GP, I think he's in love with me. He wants to know my every thought.
I checked my email one day and it said, "Raheem deVaughn wants to follow you!" I saved that email :-)

It doesn't hurt that once a week, I #NowPlaying something by him ;-)