BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Randoms

I know you guys think I'm kidding, but I really do wonder what Craig Mack is doing right now and like I did on Twitter, I do wonder, "What Would Craig Mack Do?". It's soooooo random but he was the first victim of Diddie so I worry about him :-(


i've taken up to running. I would rather do conditioning (the whole nine; weights, sprints, balance, agility, etc) but seeing how I don't play an organized sport for a university, that's out. I do miss the gym and having a trainer...

speaking of working out, someone said we're going to play tennis this weekend. If not, I'll continue to get my solo run on.

i've started waxing again. It's amazing to not have to worry about unwanted hair for 3 or more weeks at a time!

we've narrowed it down. Summertime. LAWD, be a cold front!

who here knows how I feel about deadlines?? Planning a wedding doesn't mesh with me... all I know is I want dark pink fabulousness. oh yeah, and a gray dress.

School isn't fun right now. I don't like pressure... I'ma flip out one day...

the political ads that simply DOG the opponent piss me off. I tweeted about one that was simply, "If you like Barack, you'll LOVE (gov candidate)." are you freaking serious?!?! THAT'S what we've come to!?!? and you know there are STUPID people out there who don't know what the fluck is going on but now know NOT to vote for someone cause an ad used psychology on they dumb asses!!!

woosah.

when a person pisses me off to no end, I call them a ninja and I qualify it with their race. "I know this white ninja did NOT ignore my question!!!!!!!!" yes, I've called DFB that a few times. One time, to his face.

I have a grown up costume for Halloween this year!!! I thiiiink, you can click my 'pix' tag and see what i wore 4 years ago. It was not a game!

My favorite ex and I keep in contact. We are the only other person each other knows who loves MJ as much as the other does (did that make sense?). I was thinking about him this morning and guess who sent me a text? Fave ex! I then told him, "I wish we lived closer! We'd be awesome friends and couples!" He replies, "Hell yeah! More ig'nant than 50 Tyson! Y'all should move!" #ChileBoo. The next place I'm moving is to a tower overlooking somebody's water! wait, that can apply where he is... okay, next place I'm moving is the M-I-Yayo!

Art Ba.sel Miami Beach is coming! I's so excited! I LOOOOOOVE visual art!! and my last issue of W mag had a ginormous article on America's most important art show!! woo hoo, can't wait! We haven't been since 2007; that needs to be fixed asap-edly!

speaking of art, I think that adds to my LOVE of Kan. He can do no wrong in my book. People like to ride on him cause he's wearing a red v-neck with hella chains but who else would have the guts to wear that? I LOVE him for that!!! Just cause you're in "hip hop" doesn't mean it has to be jeans and timbs/af1s, stop with the pigeonholing. although I didn't like the song he did on SNL, i LOVED the performance. so simple!

nevermind, people just think you drank the Ye kool-aid if you like what he does. real talk, he's up there with Barack. DON'T TALK ABOUT MY PREZ OR MY 'YE!!

I plan on getting WBW this weekend. We know what happened last time I did that... I found myself an(other) WB admirer. a marine one. BTW, we google chat once in a while... bless his crazy heart. I told him I was engaged before I put it on FB and he said I broke his heart. *snickering*. You're doing the most right now. THEE.most.

I'm ready for my hair to be long again. It was growing like wildfire when I was in the salon every 10 days... but i can't be spending money on frivolity anymore! I gots to put some away for you know, that thing I'm having sometime in the summer... LOL!

Is it too soon to try on dresses? Jam and I are ready to fly to NY and stop by kleinfelds. Anitra, we'll layover in DC and you're coming with. Dani, meet us at 133rd and White Plains. *BREAK!*

Chic-fil- a made me feel better after my trying afternoon that included ig WW, data entry, unsupervised children, and CRYING.

I don't do crying.

Today should've been Friday.

4 returned the favor:

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Your randoms are just all over the place! I'm cracking up right now! I choked on Craig Mack Really Adei?? Really? I'll have to comeback...

Jameil said...

Craig Mack is about to bring new flava in your ear... (GOOD) Trainers are THE BEST!! Have you narrowed down my dress? LOL. Ye & Barack are the same? Can't get with that. At all. I NEED A TRIP!! HURRY UP!! It's never too soon to think about fashion.

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

Okay I'm back. So you're worried about Craig Mack? We need a where are they now show immediately.

Get your run on girl!!

Halloween is that serious? Alrighty then get em! LOL!

I hate all of my exes! Too the point I'm glad you can't kill people with your mind! Cause...

Hmmm. I mostly feel sorry for Ye he's a little crazy since his mom's death. I have a friend that's a loon now too. So I get it I guess? I can't knock his creativity tho. In that he is unmatched.

However not up there with my boo Barack NOPE!

O_O O_O that's me staring at you about WBW O_O LOL!

Dang I feel you on the hair! I am tired of these dang set backs! It's my fault on the maintenance but still! *stomps feet*

I agree! Never too soon for fashion!

Adei von K said...

GP- what'd I do?????? I'm just a concerned citizen! I would love to hear that he's doing fine, thankyouverymuch!!
I hate running, but it's the free-est thing I can think of!
Halloween is SO serious! Not like WP serious, but yeah! Why not?! Dress-up is great!
Kanye, he is a bit off. But I love it! and when I say he's up there with Barack, I mean I will stand behind whatever he does with no qualms cause I know it's HONEST. Artists struggle and he's winning!
I got WBW, and it hurt this morning. I'm happy to report it was safe WBW! No one to add to the roster!

Jam- YOU have to narrow down your dress! all I want is strapless (or one sleeve) cocktail dress in dark pink! You pick the style you want!
See above re: Ye and Barack. They will ALWAYS be good in my book!
I think we have a date so now I feel good abt dress shopping!! WOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!