BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cheaters

Have you ever watched that show? Why is it so hilarious? But at the same time so sad? I'm wondering if I could've been on an episode...

So you know I have a crusher. That's my term for someone who crushes. Yes, TM really likes me after one incident of dancing the night away and a couple games of bowling. And me being me, I don't encourage crushers but I def don't crush them either... am I an enabler??

Whatever the case, for week 3 of partying with the WBs, RJ, Tish, and I were supposed to go karaoke-ing. What ended up happening was me and TM playing pool. Yep, just us two.

Now in MY head, I don't like him like that. He's a bit off from various injuries, he's a vet, he smokes his medicine pretty much all day, he's just visiting for a month or two, etc. No reason to start anything even if I was single. Oh yeah, he has an ex-fiance and an ex-wife. Sir.

I regress. I don't like him. I don't want him. I do appreciate the attention b/c of what's going on in my personal life (will talk abt later) and I honestly just have fun with him. I see it as the beginning of a cool friendship with the opposite sex. But, I know TM doesn't see it that way and I can only imagine how DFB would see it if he was watching me on video from an unmarked van.

We shot a couple games of pool, of course he whooped my arse cause he's good at everything, he drank a mug of beer, I had water... I started getting hungry so we went to a nearby bbq restaurant. We ordered and ate and left. Then went to DD for a chocolate craving he needed to fix. Oh yeah, your boy LOOOOOOOVES chocolate. More than any guy I've ever seen. All kinds of chocolate too. o_O

We sat outside of DD while he talked abt some Marine stuff, things he did his freshman year at WVU before he joined the Corp, the fact you can give him ANY weapon whether he was trained on it or not, from bow n arrow to rocket launcher, and he can hit the target in 3 or less shots, from its MAXIMUM range (I thought that was a scary cool piece of info), talked about how he spent a whole month stalking, hunting, and trapping a top 10 villian so that was 30 he did not shower...his italian mother and his german father, etc. He found it remarkable I called him an "Axis baby" and thought I was even better cause I'm cute and smart. The whole time he's talking and stuffing his face with coffee and dough, I'm thinking, "I hope nobody I know happens to show up... that'll be fcuked up." Because I started feeling guilty abt what I was doing even though on the other side of that coin, I knew I wasn't doing anything, I got up and said, "okay, I have to go now."

My question to you readers, was I wrong? I'm on the fence with myself. My definition of cheating is surprisingly liberal and I will def talk abt that in another post cause the TM issue is far from over. But talk to me abt opposite sex friendships, can you make new ones or is someone getting set-up for the okie-doke?

2 returned the favor:

Gorgeous_Puddin said...

It seems like casual fun, however how would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot and your SO was casually dating another cause yeah ya'lls dating now! LOL! Right now I know a few folk who are going through transitions in their relationships, myself included. I just danced the night away with a few men at a party (big FUN!!) and I will be seeing one again.O_o
I know if my SO was doing the same I would go the F off but we are at a crossroads in our situation so I'm confused???

Okay so I said all that to say you mentioned that you are not interested and he clearly likes you. So it's time to shut it down before he catch real feelings and instead of WBW he go WB crazy being trained in stalking and weaponry and all!*smile* Just my 2 cents.

Jameil said...

You can't start a new opposite sex friendship with someone who has made it clear he has feelings for you. Another red flag: have you told DFB? That was a straight up date. That guy knows you have a man but also made it clear he doesn't really care and is down for whatever you will give him. We're past you "don't encourage crushers." You were on thin ice when you kept hanging with him, gave him your number and kept talking to him. It crossed a line when you went on the solo venture. That's probably where your discomfort level went.

Also, you're playing with feelings-- his (the stalker with an ex-wife AND an ex-fiancee??? TOO MUCH!!! At least 2 women found him too crazy to stay with.) and yours. What happens if your heart stops listening to your head and enjoys the attention more than you care to admit? Then not only is he gone, but you still have to deal with whatever personal issues you're currently ignoring which may have been exacerbated by your dalliance.