BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's Been a Long Time

As my g-male update-twitter pre-cursor thingy states, I'm "plotting"...

How can I get out of the school I don't like working at?

How can I get out from under my mother's ever present thumb?

How can I get out of a town I was born and raised in?

How can I get out of a state that passed a bill that affect my profession and livelihood?

How can I get to the state I've been dreaming of since 2005?

Well, I took initiative and had a job interview with Arlington ISD. I think it went well. I'm a person who takes signs and symbolism very seriously and the lady who interviewed me come from a school where the mascot is the Bee. The mini alcove that leads to my room has a beehive and 19 bees buzzing around it (busy bee classroom). My bulletin board is bee-filled. I'm sure that's a good sign.

Another thing I've been plotting is my birthday. Y'all know I love my birthday. I said Vegas a couple weeks ago but that has been put on the back burner. We're doing my favorite city in Florida, MIAMI!!!

I've reserved a fabulous hotel and made a tentative schedule for me and my Fave 5, three which are blogger fam! manis, pedis, sushi, pool, beach, drinks, ceviche... all that! 28 is going to be Great!

*I want another slogan for 28. Y'all get on it, please and thank-you*

Speaking of plotting, let me just let y'all in on what Lyds has up her sleeve. She wants to talk to Drew. Tell him pick up the pace. i think she thinks if I get a ring, I won't go to texas. I know that's the bottom line for her, me not going too far. Oh well. I've been here for what seem slike forever and have been longing for TX so if I do get a ring, I'll be planning a wedding from the Fun Capital of the Lone Star State, Arlington. Shoot, I might make it a "destination" wedding, while you playing... (based on the strict def of dest. wedding... a place where guests have to travel 100 miles or more to attend).

So, that's what's been up. TTYL!

2 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

plot on girly!! get on out! can't wait!! super excited for you! :) soooooo excited for the bday!! now get on that list!! :) is lyds gonna be the intercessor for the rest of your life? that has her thumb print all over it. now it's time to have babies. now it's time to... whatever.

Naima said...

I'm with Jameil -- get out and get out while you can! I'm all for exoduses (exodi??) from the home state. Your mom will eventually come to terms with your decision, even if it takes you actually leaving for that to happen.