BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Birthday List... *UPDATED*

*sung like Jer-uh-my*


well, I got the entire collection of SATC for Christmas (thx, Jameil!!) and the movie for my birthday (thx, Jameil!!!) so that's off the list!! WOO HOO! I LOVE that show!

I got the 1st season of gossip gurl on iToons and I'm sure Drew will get the rest for me. That show is soooo good! I don't know what it is, but I love it! Maybe cause it shows the other side of that upper east side lifestyle; the Nate and Serena side. Everyone is not Chuck.

I have my boots and 'brella (thx dani and shayne). OMG, I feel so fab when I have the two together! Can't tell me NUFFIN when it rains!!!

I have my gray uggz (dreezy. we won't go into that one).

and I have enough beautiful stationary to last me for a while.

So what's left on my list?


you can never go wrong with VS Pink FAMU gear

MJJ tees. (I almost fainted at the price of the custom one I got in ATL)

anything Juicy Couture

a book considered a "classic". from the old (war & piece) to the modern (tar baby).
or world lit

CDs I would've bought circa 1993-2000

an adidas track fit

air max 95, (size 7 in women's or 5.5 in big kids)

almost anything with my name or an "S" on it.

iToons/publix/xpress/narnes and boble gift card

DVDs of my favorite TV shows: Dextr, Arrestd Developmnt, Law & Oarder/SVU, Cozby Show, (is Modern Family available yet?), The Offiss, and I'm sure there are some more I can't think of right now.

a new altima. (might as well put it on there. someone might win the lottery!)


Now if you know me and can think of something that's not on the list, gon 'head!!

3 returned the favor:

DaniColoredGlasses said...

This is the stingiest list I've ever seen you generate (yep I'm calling you out on it--LOL). I suppose I should complain quietly since you finally posted one....when's your bday again tomorrow? Exactly. :-)

Jameil said...

Super stingy but a start so I still love it! :) At least we got 3 weeks head start. She posted the Christmas list on Dec. 23rd. FACE.

Adei von K said...

My list isn't stingy!!! Do you know what you can do with a music window of 1994-2000?!?!?! Do you know how I'd love you forever if I got Jodeci's "Diary of a Mad Band" and Immature's "Playtime is Over"?!?!? 112's "112"?!?!?!

Dani- daaaaaaaamn. all with the, "see that leaf over there? you're the one behind it" put out! Old school call out!

Jam- did I really post my Christmas list on Christmas eve eve? I just *face*-ed myself.

We can add to the list entire collection/seasons of: ugly betty
will and grace
cosby
law & order/svu
criminal minds
nip/tuck season (I already have 1 & 2)

and I can't think of anymore right now
dexte