BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Christmas Wishlist

It's a bit late, I know. But it's a post!



I still want the entire collection of SATC and will take seasons at a time
I still want Gossip Girl on DVD
I can go for Nip*Tuck seasons 2- wherever they're at now
and Dexter Seasons 1-4

I want actual CDs.
Now that I like him, I can catch up on Nee-Yo.
and I need 'Ye's Graduation to complete his trifecta. Yes, I'm pretending that 808 doesn't exist although I do like Paranoid... a lot. I can buy the single and be happy. Maybe I should take a listen to Heartbreak again... if it wasn't for the autotune, I think I'd dig it more.
I want Jay's catalog pre American Gangster.
and Bey's catalog (what's that? 3 albums?)
I want some old school music. Minnie Rip and Nat Cole, throwback Snoop, and Immature's 2nd album "Playtime is Over"

As for accessories, I still want a black leather bag with gold fixtures. The coach style I was eying is gone and has been replaced by the audrey. but she doesn't have gold fixtures.
I think I might want a scarf in every color. That said, I'd like red, green, blue, and brown. I still have my eye on a leopard joint *checks xpress site... not there :-(*

Lastly, anything on VS's PINK site that I haven't gotten already. Go ahead and knock out some sweatpants for me!


That's all I can think of that I really want... some audio-visual entertainment and some accessories :-)

6 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

check in express stores for that scarf. they don't keep them on the site when they're on sale. i can't believe you didn't go get it when i told it was on sale weeks ago. You're a mess. Who puts up a Christmas list 6 days before Christmas? Someone who doesn't want anything! I love scarves! I have black & red pashminas, a black & white scarf, a turquoise one and a royal blue one!

Rashan Jamal said...

Kinda late... just like my mom who sent me an email today telling me what she wants. #youweren'tgettinganything

I know what Jameil got you. Should I tell you and ruin the surprise like you did to me with Dexter!!! LOL Spoiler Alert.

Adei von K said...

Y'all, this really wasn't for people to use, it was just a post! I never care what I get, as long as someone thought of me and got me something! and usually, you guys are on point with or without a wish list!

Jam- I really hope the scarf is still there. I was trippin.
Scarves are AWESOME! I have a winter white pashmina from Keisha. So beautiful!

Rashan- I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WATCHED DEXTER!!!! OMG, I am so sorry for spoiling it for you!! Oh noooooo! Sorry!
DON'T TELL ME WHAT JAMEIL GOT ME! DON'T BE LIKE ME! BE BETTER THAN ME!! LOLOL

Jameil said...

You put it up as a place marker is what you're saying? #thatholazy

Naima said...

Target had all seasons of SATC for $8.99 on the day after Thanksgiving. I think I scooped up three seasons' worth. Maybe they'll do it again after Christmas...

Anitra* said...

FYE has TV on DVD for buy one get one free! OOOOOOOWWWWWW!