BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

New New

I got a new phone!!! Woo woo!!!


Ever since the cydekick disaster of last month, I've been looking for a new phone. I was thinking of getting the newest one out but thought, "Am I too old for a cydekick? I know people my sister's age who got geeked from my present one" But, I do like the twist up screen and of course the qwerty keyboard for all my unlimited texting needs... and browser for tweets and FB updates... I sighed and thought about starting crack and getting a blacberry. So not my style, though, you know? Plus, I want a separate screen from my keyboard, not one piece of phone!

I looked at the Gee1 but wasn't a fan. I wanted to like it but the total touch screen was not my cup of tea. Again, where's my qwerty? and it seems to try so hard to be a cool phone.

yeah, I said an nonliving thing was trying too hard to be cool. it's my blog, deal with it.

so I nixed the gugle phone. then there's the maiTouch. the one with woopy, phil, and jesse pubbing it.

next.

Drew told me motorolla was coming out with a new phone called the click and it's right up my alley.

Can you hear me now? Good!

I got it yesterday. Plus that good SDPBC 15% discount! OW!!

So your girl got a new new phone. I can watch video and actually post responses to your posts!! Wow! What a concept!

the only bad thing? it has a maispace app. My what???? pass.

4 returned the favor:

DaniColoredGlasses said...

yeeessss welcome back!

Rashan Jamal said...

You crack me up with the intentional misspellings. I only get whatever phone I can get for free. I used to do the whole internet on the phone thing, but then decided not to give Sprint $15 a month for that.

Jameil said...

that phone sounds cool! i was wondering when you'd upgrade. i only do free phones too. one day the iphone will be free AND the berry. lol. i'm sorry. did you say myspace? yeah.right. still w/tmobile, right?

Adei von K said...

Dani- yesssss! back on the scene!

Rashan- you should've seen how I first spelled cydekick... sighedkick. I realized that was WAY too much!!
I think t-mobile is giving the Razr or maybe Pebl... no thanks!!

Jameil- when I really figure out how to use it, then it'll really be cool! LOL!
You are so right about iphone and berries being free! I remember when razrs were fresh off the presses and costing upwards of $300!!! Now, you get a rebate if you take one! LOL
yeah, can I get a twitter app? and i am sooo trying to figure out how to remove myspace... taking up space on my phone!!!
I am with t-mobile. MOBILE TO MOBILE, OW!