BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Much Ado about Hair

I used to be able to do my own. I don't know what happened and when it happened but this right here is not the beat.



A couple of hours ago, I said I was going to go to Sally's a buy myself a flat iron so I can do my own hair. Yeah, in that time, I found it convenient to make a pot of spaghetti, baste and bake some ribs, clean all the glass in my place, put some more "summer" clothes in my stonehedge suitcase, and spend way too much time on the internet. My hair won't do itself so what's the hold up, Adei?

You know what it is? It's raining. I don't want to go outside when it rains... even though I have some fab rain boots and a matching umbrella.

No, I don't want to get my hair wet... even though it needs to be washed now.

Dah, I don't know :-( I just miss those days when I had the patience of a saint and surprising skill to curl my whole head, Curly Sue style. yeah, I had drop curls to die for. I think I was in the bathroom for 2 hours that middle school evening before a dance. And again for 9th grade homecoming dance.

I have 4 curling irons that I don't know what to do with. I would have more but every time I cut my hair off, I threw them away saying, "I'll never need these again!"

yeah, right sure. I'm sure I've gone thru every size curling iron and roller. I can't wait to get back to the big gray ones... come on hair!

maybe I should start taking vitamins... maybe I should start doing my hair every morning. With everything else, practice makes perfect!

Okay, I'm going to get a flat iron! I think that's the key to straighter hair!

2 returned the favor:

Rashan Jamal said...

Poetic Justice braids!!! Long red wigs!!! A Quick weave!!! The possibilities are endless!!!

Jameil said...

ROTFL @ RASHAN! stonehedge suitcase? what's that? doing your hair every am??? i'ma have to pass on that one. all day every day. hair is such a nuisance!!! but why would you throw away your irons!?!? Not even give them to mini me, THROW AWAY!! Knowing how crazy you are w/your hair. grow, cut, natural, perm. Mess. I'ma need you not to throw any more irons away!!! Get it together!!