BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Be A Millionaire

I'd have a baby by Fifty and be one. Don't act like you won't either!!


I asked Drew about that one time, "Would you mind if I dated a baller/celeb if he was giving me money and things?" He said, "As long as you're not putting out, why not?"

My boyfriend, the Chosen One.

While on the subject of babies, I think he wants girls. You should hear him talk about his cats, Pookieshia and Beakoria. Yes, he named them what you read. Actually, Beaker's full name is Beakoria Jones.

LMAO!!! My BF is a FOOL!!!

Anyway, he picked up the son of our mutual friend. Mani is 4 now and Drew was OVER him the minute he got in the car. He told me he was loud, rambunctious, and farted with no remorse. He called me and asked, "Are you sure you want boys? I have Mani here and I don't think boys are a good look. Plus, they are messy."

Oooh, sore spot. You know I don't do mess. Unorganized? Maybe. Mess? No.

I almost gave in when I thought about having one little girl. A "little Lena" as Drew likes to call her (band mate whose dad is Jewish and mom is Haitian). She'd be our heart and get all her (reasonable) desires. I think her name would start with 'A' too. Awww, how presh.


Then I remembered what my life has been like. Just the hair factor alone makes boys easier. I broke it down to Drew:

Do you want to DO hair or simply CUT hair?
Do you want to buy feminine products and deal with that whole issue?
Do you remember your sisters growing up?



Boys it is.
(as if I have ANY control over that!)



I just heard on the radio, "there's a woman who is trying to have twins... she's pregnant with her 13th child and he's flying solo". (DYING!!! LOL)

Seeing how your chances of multiple births increase with every pregnancy, she needs to gon head and accept she's NOT having twins!

Let my mom tell it, my paternal grandfather was aiming for twins, too. he just has 12. I think my mom was being a bougie city b!tc# when she said that. Like, "who has 12 children?? that's some country folk stuff. MY family only had 5"

5 children. Boy, times sure are different! Talking to Dani while at the Sams Club, we can't even imagine how our moms did 3 kids! Our parents used to shop at sams the way some people shop at publix. buying in bulk was no joke! 4 gallons of milk every 10 days. geez. and the meat. the bread, the juice, and lunches to be packed, OMG!

Wow. When my Mom was my age at this time of year (Nov 1983), she already had me and was 6 months preg with StanKK. That is sooooo0000000ooo surreal to me. Can ANY of you reading this imagine that being your life? I can barely take care of my car!!!

BTW, I almost lost my driver's side mirror to the chick-fila drive thru yesterday.

I need to ask her if she ever wanted twins. they run rampant on her side of the family. My 1st cousin (Rodney) is a twin who's brother (Robert) died at birth. A couple of my mom's 1st cousins are twins and one set of them (Abeko and Abeku) had twin girls! I may have told you already... Stacey and Tracey, ow!

It's so going to happen for me!




and watch my brother have all the fun. but, I bet that ninja'll have twin girls. and I'm going to laugh my ass straight off!! he's going to have twin girls followed by another girl. then he'll stop cause he wouldn't want to try for a boy and have a 4th girl!!! HAHAHAHAHA! SO CALLING IT!!

My sister and Kitty want one boy. A milk-dud looking, chocolate baby boy. Cute.


What do you guys see me with? Or have I clouded your judgement with my incessant talk of twin boys?

4 returned the favor:

DaniColoredGlasses said...

I see you with at least one girl....it's kismet. Tell her she's blessed and you won't be at her 8th grade dance (my mom) or her prom (your mom).

BTW really neat boys are scary. Like you kinda can believe that they've killed somebody before.

Adei von K said...

OMG, M-Dot and Lyds were (are?) CRAZY! I don't even know which one was worse... 8th grade dance? (middle school, awkward, etc.) or Prom (self explanatory)!

I am so surprised we are as well adjusted as we are.

LOL @ american psycho boys!!

Jameil said...

all i know is you're nuts. you beat me to "as if I have ANY control over that." i was like why bargain over sex. me & rah are haggling over how many. i sooo want twins. i used to say i'll try for twins if i don't have them by pregnancy no. 4 but i'm thinking there will be no pregnancy no. 4. that's too much body stretching. i'm not sharing w/anybody. i don't care how much money that millionaire has. gab union better get her 1.2 mil-having hands off my rah!! ROTFL!!!

Anitra* said...

Twin boys for you! I used to see you drooling over pictures of my twin cousins when they were toddlers. Truth is I have 5 sets of twin cousins. So I'm just bracing myself now for the twin thing. For most of my family members, they had one child and the next pregnancy was twins. I'm scared - LOL!