BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Mean Teacher

Sidebar- We know I got a new phone... why did I get it on the day tee-mobile's network goes down? Not just the cydekick server but the entire TEE-MOBILE network?? Why won't the devil leave me and my phones alone?!?!



Is it a sidebar if I haven't even started the post???


Mean Teacher

I have to tell my students I am bringing her out. I write Mean Teacher on the board and I draw a mean face. Them being 'Hater Class, 2023', said,
"Is that your sad face?"
I snapped back, "NO! It's a mad face!! To go with the Mean Teacher you guys are getting tomorrow!!"

We'll see how it goes. I think I might stick with her today. Usually, they behave themselves I don't even get a chance to change colors but today? IT'S ON!

On another note... patrols.









that's that bull isht.

We got played from Day 1. I've said for, going on 3 years, "I got to get out of this place!" This is my 3rd year so I'm good! Holla at your girl! Matter of fact, don't.


Now on to that goal list I said I'd update.


pledge grad chapter
(and I forgot the last one that was on my mind...)

Yeah, it's really a big deal to me. Still.

2 returned the favor:

Anitra* said...

It'll happen babe - it'll happen.

Don't be mean to the kiddies though - Just change they color and tell they sorry tales to go sit down - LOL!

Jameil said...

umm... conflicting info. lol @ mean teacher face!!!!