BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 09, 2009

Daytona

Please don't make me go there again.


It was a weird weekend. 2/3 of what was planned didn't happen.

And what did happen was somewhat of a let down because HU didn't bring their band or cheerleaders. So we sat there and watched a horrible football game in a municipal stadium that's the same size as most of our high school stadiums.

HU lost in a watching paint dry kind of way.

According to Drew, both teams had 2 plays total: run up the middle or the screen pass.

On a brighter note, the hotel we stayed at was nice. And we had ocean front rooms on the 11th floor.

too bad the ocean was not pretty. The water looked gray and there was maybe 10 feet of sand. But when the water rolled up on shore, that left you with 4 feet of dry sand. Really? If I wanted to, I wouldn't be able to lay myself on the sand? WACK.

So... Daytona looks like a raggedy ass Jupiter. Like, if Jupiter didn't have as many celebs choosing to live there on the low and more of the redneck population, sooo Daytona. I'm guessing cause it's the Birthplace of NAS*CAR. "That's a niiiiiiiiice car"


I would upload pics but b/c I got a new hard drive, I'm currently uploading 1400 photos and I have 662 left. Daytona pics would be numbers 640-662.

Ugh, just not in a good mood about Daytona. I really wanted it to be better than it was. Doesn't make any sense for an ocean city to be so raggedy. As we were crossing the bridge to get to Day beach, I was getting excited but when we got there, it was like, "Sketch, Seed. Sketchy and Seedy". A waste of my favorite day of the week. #notagoodlook.

249 photos remaining. Maybe I'll make it a photo post tomorrow. I am going to bed.

4 returned the favor:

Rashan Jamal said...

Say word!That place just looked like there was nothing but STDs, alcoholics, and rednecks there. Oh, and alcoholic rednecks with STDs. LOL

Jameil said...

daytona was so nasty. let's never go there again. thanks.

DaniColoredGlasses said...

Yea....always sounded bleach blond and dismal(yech)! sorry you had a blah time. But thanks for the warning!

Adei von K said...

Rashan- right?! ugh, touch a pole and get chlamydia!

Jam- you won't have to ask me twice!

Dani- please don't ever go there. and if someone you know suggests visiting, de-friend them. they don't know, or more importantly, like you.