BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 10, 2009

Travel Away

In September, I will be flying into Atlanta for the 3rd time this year. It would be the 4th if we got our wedding invite in time...What is up with that city and me?! "They calling me..." Oh! Never mind that I spent New Year's there and flew out on the 3rd of January 2009...!! Wow.


I plan on catching a Dallas game in Dallas this year. Yep, I'm already looking into plane tickets. And while I'm there, you know I gotta check out the area.

I asked my dad if we're going to Ghana next summer. He said he wasn't sure. That was confirmation for me to start planning my summer 2010. Brazil, anyone? Me and the homie (Kitty) are speaking it into existence right now!

This Christmas break, Drew was talking about an all inclusive trip to DR, CR, or Mexico. Sounds like a plan! and if that doesn't happen, me and the homie (Kitty, of course) are talking Vegas. Man, I've been wanting to go since Summer 2002. Dad was hating, talking about, "You and Mari (homegirl) are too young to be out there by yourselves." BOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Now everyone has jumped on the Vegas wagon and has been there except me, *hmph*

Since I will not be doing FAM's Homecoming this year (last year was WACK), I was thinking about hitting up another HBCU's. I was told that Hampton, Spelhouse, Clark (?), and Howard all have theirs the same weekend. Oh yeah, throw FAM into that mix. Wow. I don't want ALL the powerhouse HBCU's to have it on the same weekend!!! That's no fun!! I will NOT do Spelhouse or Clark cause then I might as well get it over with and move to Atlanta. Now it's a battle of the HU's... duh Duh DUH! *to be continued, in ominous narrator voice*

I want to go to Montana. For no particular reason. I just like the way it sounds.

I have to go to SXSW this year. My body and soul was hurting last year. I peeped that joint when I went to Austin in 2005 and last year, everybody and they momma was there as if it was an NBA all-star game. I couldn't go to the smoking section for a while cause I was filled with jealousy. yeah, I said it. Ghost, Tip, ALL MY FAVORITE RAPPERS WERE THERE! WAAAAAAH!!! It was like Dave Shappelle's Block Party :-( Daaaaaaaaaaahh!!!

I really need to get a Delta sky miles account. I used to fly US Air all the time... SPEAKING OF WHICH... I NEED TO REDEEM MY MILES!!


Okay y'all, I'm out to move some more things. And I think I need another shoes away thing. Oh yeah, those things are raggedy. waaaaay too flimsy. But, I guess they get the job done. Just not as neat/structured as I thought they would be.

1 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

there are a ridiculous number of poorly made things these days. It's like how am I supposed to buy your product when i have to pay an arm and leg to have good quality? i don't want to spend ANY money for crap. how bout that. can you make it cheap and sturdy? is that so much to ask?

you and ATL! you should get stock in flights there. lol. have fun!! i would love a trip out of the country!! even if just to the Caribbean. i'm WAY overdue!