BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rain, Rain, DON'T go away

I got my new QG and read just about the whole thing already. I'm not too interested in J.W.Lind, so I skipped that article... everything else was read with such pleasure, even the sad Nebraska Safe Haven piece. I so wish I was a guy just so I can indulge in everything the magazine puts in between its covers. I would so be the man who wears a pink dress shirt and a gingham tie. And like the little black dress, you can NEVER talk too much about a trench coat!

Speaking of QG, talking about raincoats made me think about my weather wear. I have a pink, below-the-shin-but-not-the-ankle-length, London Fog raincoat with the slightest puff sleeve for that ultra feminine look (as if a yard and a half of pink combed cotton was girly enough). What I've been pining for is an umbrella to match the chic-ness of my coat! The ginormous orange and white or blue and white college umbrellas do NOT go with a LBD and popped raincoat collar! You cannot be fierce with a golf umbrella, I'm sorry.

Now my question is this: if you have an awesome raincoat, do you even need an umbrella???

I'm going to go with yes. Torrential downpour with winds to boot call for all the reinforcement you can get.

Now all I need are the boots...

1 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

Love boots!! you know you wanted to say booty call. ya nasty. i want a see-thru umbrella with a curved handle. i have a turquoise umbrella now.