BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 22, 2009

I Want...

to get up and go to church

a new camera. I've gone through THREE since Dec 2006

an extra Saturday this week since yesterday was a TOTAL washout.

my hair to be a tad bit longer

a battery for my Makbook so I can use it tether-free

to win the lottery so I can travel at leisure

to get my Masters within the next three years

to get a A.A in Art History

Obama to stay out of the limelight for at least a week.

I want him to take a deep breath and take his time. He has at least 4 years to work things out. It hasn't even been 100 days.

to know what I really want in life.

3 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

i have no idea what to say to you.

DaniColoredGlasses said...

So I read this twice in reader...realized I had nothing to contribute, then actually clicked on the link to make a comment and realized that Jameil had the EXACT same sentiment. I find comfort in that. Sadly enough.

Desy said...

ummmmm.... ok.

and i agree about Obama...