BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 29, 2008

may be the last

I'm ready for a new blog.

The person writing this blog now isn't the same person who started it. That's all good and stuff but I don't shop in the juniors section anymore and this blog feels like an xoxo outfit... mudd jeans, size 1 with the crazy flare.


My first post was "boughetto is..."

i was proud that i used to wear golds, even though they were caps and came off the minute I left a party.

i don't want a box chevy or a cut supreme anymore

i don't even wear acrylics anymore and if i did, the french manicure wouldn't be 2 inches of white

"my goal in life" was to be a socialite. 23 years old and all I could think of was having a drink named after me. i need something bigger and better. how bout a building at a college? a wing at a hospital? an elementary school?

I was "so cool" cause I was an oxymoron. A party animal-homebody, a smart blonde.

No, now I know who I am. First and foremost, I am a teacher. I use my profession to define me cause that's how strongly I feel about what I chose to do with my life. I teach therefore I love. or, I love therefore I teach. pick one.

Whatever the case, I'm not going to pick pieces out of some 600+ posts to highlight my change. I'm just going to applaud it.

:-)

4 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

awwww! the baby is growing up!! you're so introspective today! me likey!

Rashan Jamal said...

Is changing your blog like what the dudes with dreads do when they cut them off to "change their energy?"

C'mon - box chevy's are still what's up! Keep it hood!

Southerner in Suomi said...

LOL@RJ and the chevy.

I'm not changing the blog, but I'm definitely feeling you on stepping it up in '09

Adei von K said...

Jam- oh yeah, you have the inside scoop to all my introspection!

Rah- LMAO!!!
Only you would say something like that!! LOLOL
Ummm, box chevys are what's up but Plies and I broke up last year.

VDiz- every year is better right?