BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 02, 2009

Daaah.

IDK how to make a blog that equals my fantastic-ness. So until then, just fantastic and fabulous pics of the week!

I wonder where I am????? Could it be... the A?


Fun times with Joy and Jam! Please ignore my hat hair.


The next day, before we hit up the NY's party. How good do we look? OMG, disgustingly good.


At the spot


HAPPY NEW YEAR!


Next day at the aquarium. mesmerized.


How cool is this shot?


The lovely couple at dinner :-)

7 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

you in that hat is a mess! lol. WE LOOK SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! happy new year pic? hilarity.

Rashan Jamal said...

LOL @ disgustingly good. You guys sure don't lack any self confidence.

Had fun. We'll have to do it again!!

GreatWhyte said...

That picture of you in front of the aquarium is amazing...

p_nami said...

Don't let me catch you or Jsmeil on the street...I will be stealing your NYE outfits. Thanks.

shani-o said...

Awww, that looks so fun and you girls are too fly!

Adei von K said...

Jam- you know you want my hat. and its your fave shade of blue? stop perkin.

Rashan- I got "disgustingly good" from your girlfriend and I have to agree with her!

X- isn't it? OMG, i love the outline shots!

Doll- thanks for the warning!!

Shani- *faux modesty* we try. well, Jameil does. really hard.

Southerner in Suomi said...

You ladies look gorgeous!!

I love that aquarium. Yaaay aquarium!