BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 23, 2008

New and Soon to be Improved

4 returned the favor:

Southerner in Suomi said...

AHHH!! Have you had the episode where your teeth feel so lose, they might fall out?

And do adults with braces bypass the drooling? I now sleep with half of my face in the pillow because I was trying to prevent drooling for two years. Lol

Adei von K said...

Girl, I feel like if I bite too hard, I'll push them right out! Yesterday morning, I woke up so disgusted at the amount of drool on my pillow! I don't remember that part the 1st time I had braces!

the joy said...

I didn't even notice the braces at first. I had to go back and look at the pic again... Lol you had them before?

Jameil said...

ewwww drool face. but yay braces! i need to hit those up again, too. that's about 2 years away, tho.