BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

sigh of relief?

So the check for the 2nd of my 3 credit card debts cleared today. Last month, I was doing jumping jacks at the thought of today. The day where my credit will have so many changes due to cards that haven't seen any payment since 2005 now being PAID.

yeah, not so much. In a drastic and characteristically rash move by myself, on YomKippur, I decided to call two agencies and work things out.

Now today is here and as usual, I have none, (n-u-n) money but






2 down (tunsrust, citie)

1 to go (mank of bamerica)


i see living with the parents has come in handy :-)

3 returned the favor:

La said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

shani-o said...

Get it Stace!! ***applause***

Southerner in Suomi said...

YAY FOR CLEARED DEBT!! I cleared one two weeks ago!!

*jumping up and down, clapping*