BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, October 09, 2008

i'm sad right now

they came home on monday afternoon. i come home from work rather late. the first thing she says when i walk in is, "oooh. the trash is smelling, and has been smelling since i came in. can you take it out?"

so... you've been sitting in this house that suosedly smells and instead of taking it out, you wait for me to come home FROM WORK and take it out?

"oh yeah, i noticed you didn't clean the bathroom this weekend"

*


"...hi to you too mom"


With that said, I am out to the place I call my haven that is sadly/regretfully, not my own home.

7 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

ugh. and bye.

Southerner in Suomi said...

Oh, I'm sorry you're sad. *cyber hug*

GreatWhyte said...

Totally unrelated, but I tagged you (blame La)

Rashan Jamal said...

You're their do girl..

La said...

I'm pretty sure your mom is my mom, lol

Victoria Page said...

*hug* sorry you are sad....mom's do that sometimes.

the joy said...

Lol girl parents are a mess. When you move out and have kids and visit for the holidays they'll have you vacuuming.