BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, October 11, 2008

depressed

I'm thinking, "I need a black bag. Coach. I don't care how much it is." Then I pass by a boutique and pick out what dresses I want thru the window. I got up from bed rather abruptly and hopped in the shower. I scrubbed so hard, I open old scars from the picture that fell on me a while back. I run water thru my hair when I really just want to cut it all off. Its in the way and getting everywhere. Luckily, drew actually cleaned his place and I can't find the scissors. I think i'm hungry so throw on sweat pants and a tee and get breakfast from a shop around the way. Two bites and I realize that's not it. I sit and look at the food and tears start falling. I realize I am unhappy but I don't know why. Cutting my hair, buying everything I see, even food won't answer the question of why I am sad. I realize I don't want to be here. My house is not the place for me and unfortunately, drew's isn't the haven it has been in the past. Then I start BAWLING. I don't want to go home but can't afford to do anything on my own. I can't even afford gas to commute back and forth from Drew's if I wanted to stay with him. Plus my car couldn't take take that daily drive. *sigh*. There is my stream of consciousness post. Log out.

7 returned the favor:

the joy said...

Girl the econ is on some bull right now. None of us can afford to live the life we deserve. But look at this, you are taking care of biz with the lil money you're getting, getting Sallie off your back, and even if your parents are driving you up one wall and down the other, its a means to an end. I know you know this, but I need to say it cuz I be feeling that way when I'm eating the crap they serve at my job's caf, rather than the food I really want but can't afford, and yet am losing no weight....

the joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jameil said...

you need a hug. e-hug, homie until we can do better.

La said...

*HUG*

"Temporary is all things so long as your heart desires change."

Southerner in Suomi said...

IF you need to do another stream, we'll be here. It's good to get it out.

*cyber hug*

Cluizel said...

oh no...

(((HUG)))

p_nami said...

It must be something in the air.

(((hugs)))