BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Speakeasy

The unabomber was seen outside Jam's place...



In front of an episcopalian church! right before birthday dinner


My Blue Period.


The matching couple who spent hours finding the same shade of blue to wear together*



Check my eye-work... eh, not the same as footwork.


American Apparel gone wrong


But they shole is fun! Pink pants kept on saying "I'm in heaven" and green pants said, "oh yeah, you like that girl"
Jam and I with our mimosas

* I'm kidding lol

9 returned the favor:

Rashan Jamal said...

We so did not coordinate outfits!!! Her's was all vibrant blue, mine was faded blue. Shut it up Unabomber!!!

Oh you said you were kidding. Me too!

Those dudes were the funniest thing I saw all night aside from your Kasakastani (i know not a real world) admirer. LOL

Desy said...

OMGOSH! THE PANTS! MY VISION!

That is hilarity walking on legs...

love that blue period...

awwww to the happy (egocentric) couple... all up in their camera

I'm lovin that skirt that Jam's got on...

I REALLY gotta go now, cause I am a lover of mimos in the morning...lol

p_nami said...

Nice pictures! I LOVE seeing how you two have remained so close after all this time. Makes me miss my BFF(s) [runs off to buy a couple of plane tix]

the joy said...

I can't believe you danced with those tacky wackys. And they look horreeblay in the face. You know I was covetting your shades right?

Somebody tell Rashan kahzakstan is a real place (although both of us spelled it wrong.)

Adei von K said...

rashan- *side eye* you did match! you know you were waiting for Jam to pick her outfit!!
he told me his doc is going to be titled "Little African Girl"

desy- girl! the minute they walked in, we got our cameras out!
i'm scooping you next time!

doll- thanks babe! i make it a point to see my homies cause you never know what may happen! kinda morbid, but carpe diem!

joy- they were not cute at all. but just the fact they came in those clothes let me know they were fun!
Rah knows... he's being an ass!

Victoria Page said...

Love the sunglasses Stace!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

great pics
did he have on pink pants? lol

Southerner in Suomi said...

I'm falling over laughing at these pics

Jameil said...

i'm so over you unabomber! really matching? aight. i GOT you and dreezy! just wait! just you wait!! it's about to be on! like popcorn and such. hater.