BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 25, 2008

you already know

I have a picture post coming up. Too bad I don't have wi-fi... and i'm on a PC... this will take a loooooooooooong time!

Anyhoo, I made it back to the Palm Beaches safely, despite the fact Fayquisha was trying her damndest to kill me... I'MA NEED HER TO TAKE HER MONKEY ASS ON SOMEWHERE!!! Who has ever heard of a storm that did NOT weaken over land!?!? She has been chillin HARD CORE in Florida for a week!! Last week at this time, school was cancelled in south florida! why are you wrecking havoc in north florida, ak, and AL?!?!?

whoa. tangent over.

so yeah, i have tons of pics coming soon! a couple of them are very artistic so be inspired to find art wherever you are!

4 returned the favor:

the joy said...

Don't forget ga! Its still raining here in Atlanta. Un-cute.

Rashan Jamal said...

Fay tried to kill me too!!! Get up on them pictures! Especially the pink pants dude. LMAO!!!

Jameil said...

HURRY UP WITH THE PICS!!!

Southerner in Suomi said...

That damn storm made landfall in four different places in Florida. I'm glad you three are safe.