BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 22, 2008

PARTY IN THE 'VILLE!!!

I did it. I packed my bag and hopped my ass thru rain, sleet, hail, and snow to see Jameil!!! and now we're going to PARTY IN THE 'VILLE!!!

Jam being the gracious hostess that she is, has brought us to the coolest sushi restaurant in the 'Ville. Its called Dragonfly and I can't wait to INDULGE myself in RAW FISH!!!!! Ummmmmmmm mmmmmm, bitch!!

Tomorrow is Jam's b-day!! I am soooooo getting her a textbook for her 28th birthday!!

PICTURE!!


so yeah, if you're in the area, drop us a line and come on down!!

6 returned the favor:

Southerner in Suomi said...

A textbook for a birthday present is real! Lol. Have fun!

Jameil said...

it wasn't sleeting hailing or snowing AND I'M NOT 28!! I'M 26!! AND you're older than me.

So...Wise...Sista said...

Such a good friend, textbooking and tropical storming and such. :)

Desy said...

rofl@ jameil...

i was so suprised to hear your voice on my vm but it was awesome... i had issues, but i promised rah and jam that next time around, i will definitely head that way... besides, my cous (one i actually like) would be a big fan of me visiting...

actually, i'm hopin to head down south pretty soon, so i will let you know for sure when my plans firm up...

that pic is bananaz

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

yawl should come to the A and party w me - scared say ya scarted
shooting gang signs and stuff lol

Adei von K said...

VDizz- right? that was the easiest present ever!

jam- it might as well have been!

wise- aren't i the best??

desy- alright!! since i pass thru o-town, I'm scooping you!! its always as BLAST meeting bloggers!

torr- that sounds like a plan!! PARTY IN THE A!!