BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

It's The Most...

wonderful time... of the year!


That's a Stap.les commercial.  It shows a dad riding on a shopping cart throwing school supplies in it; joyfully skipping and picking up notebooks... then you see the kids in the background looking like, "yeah? it's the most wonderful time of the year?  bet."


I am kind of excited to go back to school but all the preparation is stressing me out.  Word walls, behavior charts, number lines, random ass posters of bears wearing certain colors, rules, code of conduct, center signs...

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

Nevertheless, I will do what I got to do before "Meet the Teacher" on Thursday night and work it out from now till June.

180 days left

12 returned the favor:

cherry's kid said...

Oh Happy Day you get to get a new set of students to put them on the right path to educational bliss!!! Congrats!!!!! I can't wait for day 100 when you're counting down to day 180!!!!!

Rashan Jamal said...

How you gonna start the countdown already? LOL

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

u a shopaholic 4 real huh lol

Victoria Page said...

I feel the happiness Stace, Miss Beasley will go to kindergarten in next year. My countdown is starting on labor day. My favorite Staples commercial is the one where they play "The Rubberband Band"!

the joy said...

Lol got your first day outfit ready?

Have fun in school ms kutieboots!

Jameil said...

why comment if you're not gonna read the post? i know we keep saying this but it doesn't stop being annoying.

"I am kind of excited to go back to school but all the preparation is stressing me out." You just described my life right now in a nut shell.

Southerner in Suomi said...

I think preparation is always annoying. But thinking back to your posts about last school year, once you get in the classroom, we'll be getting the random pictures and utterz.

Which I loved. They were so cute. From a distance. Lol.

Adei von K said...

Cherry- I can't wait to see what this year entails! Shaping the world 19 students at a time :-)

rashan- right? you know i'm just playing... :cough:

torr- i'm not in staples having a field day, parents are

vpage- i am happy :-) you know i'm really not counting down! i'll drive myself insane!

joy- i actually don't have an outfit yet!

jam- over his head dog
i can't wait to get into the swing of things

Unknown said...

I LOVE that commerical! lol

"Clu"

Adei von K said...

VDizz- you are so right! I CAN'T wait to actually start!!! Those posts and utterz will be crazy!

Clu- the commercial would be funnier if I wasn't a teacher... j/k its hilarious!

Desy said...

I hope you had a great first day! And it is kinda funny that you are already counting down... I mean, you haven't even met the kiddies yet? how are you already over them?...lol

Desy said...

ps- is school out for you tomorrow since we on 'bad weather' watch?