BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

D.C was Great!

2nd day there with my cousins

Pom Marg in a SHORT TUMBLER!!!!

My pulled chicken dish that doesn't look appetizing, was aight, and too expensive

B-Day girl and I at Rosa Marg

The next day, before LOVE



The beginning of the end. still smiling although two on the right look RIGHT!

Those drinks were RIGHT!! It was later explained to me that white bartenders know better than to serve wack ass drinks to black patrons!


Yes. that's a whole jean outfit.  if we ride on MJB for still wearing them joints, what makes you think you're EXEMPT!?!?

The next day, on our way to POSH, an upscale lounge


In front of POSH

Inside.  Really nice spot.

Dinner with my aunt and unc at an ital. pizzeria

I'm not going to talk about how Z-Jay was not seen in the spot and he didn't even "bless" the mic.  Booooooo.  Straight goons and groupies in that spot.  Plus it was in the hood?!!? RIGHT next to a fish market smelling like thrown up sushi!?!? Flip flops and shorts?!!?  No ma'am.  I will say this, inside is really nice. Now Posh was bomb.  Although the drinks could've been better... but with no cover and people dressed to impress, I sooooo didn't complain (or pay!)

7 returned the favor:

the joy said...

You got that, "I'm tipsy and satisfied" look in that one pic, lol. Love is so fun. That chick with the jeans outfit needs to take it to the house. You need to email that pic to durty mo, lol.

Cluizel said...

how tall are your cousins?

JK! :-)

Looks like fun! I haven't been to Love since it was Dream. It is in the hood...

Desy said...

hahaha@ the white bartendar servin it proper to his black patrons...lol

can i just say stace, you hair looks spectacular hahaha... i mean, it is just so great looking

Southerner in Suomi said...

That food was so NOT good looking.

What goes through people's minds when they wear this crazy stuff? Jean? really?

And white bartenders never care how busy it is, the drinks are strong. I also think they might now be sober. lol.

Jameil said...

that looks so fun!! yay!!! gainesville one week!! wheeeeeee!!

Adei von K said...

joy- YES! that's EXACTLY our look is!!! LOLOL Feeling good, feeling great!

clu- lol, them bitches are 6'2 a piece and I'm all of 5'1

desy- thanks babe! you just made my month!

vdiz- right? you eat with your eyes you know! those bartenders were def sober. i don't think i've ever seen a sober white bartender...

jam- woo hoo! PARTY IN THE 'VILLE!

p_nami said...

1. Those pom margs may be overpriced but they are GOOD!!!

2. I see someone else has jumped on the Posh bandwagon...did you like the food.

3. Why does "M" look drunk in every picture? But she STILL looks very pretty!