BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 02, 2008

my love



besides Drew of course. steve is a great man.

speaking of Drew, he came over bearing gifts

6 returned the favor:

La said...

*GASP!* fabulous.

Desy said...

ummm... bare leg up? but those are nice shoes...foxy...lol

Adei von K said...

la- yes girl. that's what i did and said *gasp* and "fabulous"

desy- in my damn near naked defense, I was on my way to the beach!! i needed a shot of just my shoe and i figure, why not on the dashboard?

Jameil said...

glad they fit. he asked me if those were the right shoes and right size. (i tipped him off bday time.) am i supposed to stop letting you know my role in your surprises? i do it after the fact so...

Adei von K said...

jameil, you're a God-send. although he did ask me if i wear an 8... 7 or 7.5!!

Jameil said...

bah. i couldn't remember. i thought it was near my shoe size so i went with 8. now i know.