BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 30, 2008

i really, really, really..

really want to be a photographer.

look at what I did with my camera phone.



I was sitiing at the bottom of the slide, right? My heart (mad rapper from boston) called me from the top of the tube slide. When I turned to look, he ducked into the slide. I caught him before he jumped back out.

9 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

adorable.

Jameil said...

you should do a scrapbook for the parents/kids of their first year for the end of the year.

Jazzy said...

Completely agree with Jam.

I was looking into taking some photography classes myself. They're so expensive!

Enjoy your weekend!

p_nami said...

This is a great picture!

Adei von K said...

jam- that is the awesomest idea!! OMG, I really like that thought!!!

ODiva- maybe that's something I'll do when I hit the lotto... major in photography and buy expensive cameras cause I can!

doll- I reeeeeally think its my favorite picture I've ever taken. and its of my fave student ;-)

cherry's kid said...

oooooo I agree with Jameil!!!!! I loved the field day photos!!!!!

Desy said...

that is so cool... (i feel like a dork typing that, but i do feel that way...lol)

maybe you should look into it... especially after those aviator shots...lol

Rashan Jamal said...

What they said... Really didn't have an original comment, but wanted to let you know I read. LOL

shani-o said...

Aww, look at the baby!