BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

FIELD DAY!!

if you are on spacebook, you'd know i wasn't too geeked abt today. it started off slow... we lost to the same class TWICE in tug of war but...

















we beat the ish out of everybody in relays and standing long jump!!

on 3, Go Team!


GO TEAM! (they did this on their own; no coaching from me whatsoever!! As usual, I was just there to take pics!)


Pumping themselves up!


Won the Boys Relay!


My winning girls relay team!


we won the class relay too! look at my SOLDIERS!


standing long jump action shot


my mad rapper/boston celtic 2020, straight out of highschool! OMG! My 1st class is The Class of 2020!!


i made the comment that kids today only know how to play video games and wouldn't know what to do with a jump rope. Your honor, may I present exhibit A to the jury?


All in all, today was FUN!!! Guess who loves being a teacher!?!?!?!?

9 returned the favor:

the joy said...

Poor child. I see him wearing that rope home... Woo stace's class is smart and strong!

Class of 2020. Ugh. That means my kids are gonna be class of 2027 or later. That seems so far off!

Desy said...

ok- you and my friend Roxy should talk... this chick was JUUUUST talkin to me about field day...hahaha

and you need to start paying your kids for modeling for you...lol

Jazzy said...

Luv the pictures...brings back memories.

Don't worry next year that tug of war contest is gonna be yours son! Third times the charm!

Jameil said...

ADORABLE!!!

Rashan Jamal said...

Man, I remember field day. Do they still give out those red white and blue ribbons?

I love how you love being a teacher. Makes me think there is some hope for the kids. And Rashan loves the kids. LOL

La said...

LMFAO! They are so friggin adorable.

Southerner in Suomi said...

Stace your kids are so cute! I love the side ponytail the girl had in the relay pic.

You are totally right about the jumprope. You got heckled BAD if you couldn't double dutch when I was in school.

shani-o said...

I friggin' adore your babies! They're so cute.

So...Wise...Sista said...

Not to state the obvious or anything...but dog tag boy is a star. And I heart him.