BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 01, 2008

Toilet Tales

In case you don't know, I teach kindergarten. Right now, the babes haven't been conditioned to think that elimination of any sort is gross to speak about. With that said...


Last week on the carpet, Jaquan lets one out from the tootah. My students are unaffected and even go as far as to tell me, "everybody does it, you should hear my sister's fart."

Today in lunch, "Ms. Kutieboots, I can't drink my juice and my milk cause I'll pee in the bed"

Yesterday at dismissal, "hurry up Enrique! Its time to go!" from the bathroom, a little Mexican voice, "I ceeeeeen't! there's so much poo! I have so much pooooooooo Ms. Kutieboots!"


I love the honesty. I think its so cute

8 returned the favor:

shani-o said...

Hahaha... it IS cute! Why do we eventually make everything that's completely natural so WEIRD and DIRTY and BAD?

Eb the Celeb said...

Girl... I dont know how you do it... I'm laughing now because it aint me in your kutieboots but if I was in them, I know I just couldnt deal...

GreatWhyte said...

I have so much pooooooo... that makes me giggle!

Cluizel said...

umm...ick? lol

It is cute though :-)

Jameil said...

NO. THAT IS NOT CUTE.

the joy said...

So much poo! Oh my goodness that's cute! I can hear the lil voice saying it now!

Jameil, you know at one point you were the same way.

La said...

Um... That's gross.

Hence why I don't need. Kids.

Adei von K said...

Shani- I blame it on political correctness!

Eb- you know you'd be laughing if you were in my shoes too!

X- i was mad at first cause i was trying to leave but then when i heard his plea, i couldnt help but giggle too!

Clu-a little ick, but even cuter!

Jam & La- THAT IS CUTE! haters. you guys will be doomed to kindergarten in hell

joy- That's what made it so cute! his lil mexican voice!!