BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 26, 2008

pinky on the brain



so we know what my favorite color is. i decided to take a picture OPPOSITE my accent wall.

I should've had my phone in my hand.

look at the lamp I got (on my dresser). I am in LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE with Tiffany-style lamps, but all I could afford was a faux one. Its painted.

6 returned the favor:

Jameil said...

how adorable do you look!? i remember when you got that! it did not look that hot on me. get it girl! super fab!

GreatWhyte said...

You are so cute with this pink obsession. I love the dress!

shani-o said...

Pink!!! What a beautiful color! ;-)

Adei von K said...

jam- awwwww! thanks homie :-)

X- girl, I love the dress too!

shani- the most beautiful color of all!

GreatWhyte said...

Well, maybe not the most beautiful color in the WORLD... it's a little watered down. Red perhaps?

p_nami said...

Cute dress...I own the same one in the same color:-)

I LOVE pink too! What kind of shoes did you rock with it?